Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mulligan

Hello my fabulous readers!  Appologies for the extreme hiatus!  At the urging of one of my oldest friends, I have taken up my pen- well, my keyboard again.  He has promised to follow me on FB, so now I have you, my loyal readers to start keeping me honest again,!  He shared with me that his mom also joined Weight Watchers and has lost 35-40 lbs. and is successfully keeping it off.  So here I am again with a wake up call and getting back on my horse!

For those that don't know, a "mulligan" is a golf term for "do over."  So here I am using mine!

We had a fabulous holiday season!  Full of friends, family, and of course, FOOD.  You know, those foods that only come out in the holidays- Mom's macaroni and cheese, Grandma's cheesecake?  Yup, you only get them once a year- or at big holidays- did you indulge? 

I would like to think that I did not OVER indulge, but I deffinetly got off track with my exercise and with my eating.  I FINALLY got weighed in at Curves again last week- GAIN...  I now weigh in at 199 lbs.  Okay, so not too bad.  My clothes still fit, no one really has noticed the gain except for me. 

Life has gotten in the way a bit- I was in physical therapy 2-3 times a week, they have limited they types of exercises I can do- cannot really do cardio beyond walking; with the massive amounts of snow we've had this winter, I cannot even go for walks, our sidewalks are just finally starting to melt, and the temps are just starting to warm up again.

So, off I go... 199 and losing! 

Happy 2011!

1 comment:

  1. i forgot where you started at. it's so weird, you would never know from your pictures

    ReplyDelete